MovieBox App as we have previously discussed is the new technological app that allows a user to have access to thousands of of Tv shows, Movies, Trailers and Tv drama’s. It is accessible to Android and iOS users, research has shown that more than 10 million are active users of MovieBox.
Now, we will discussing about MovieBox Chromecast and before I go that far, I will have to explain what Chromecast is, for better understanding and what it entails with connection to MovieBox Streaming Tv.
What is Chromecast?
Chromecast is a cheap device use for streaming movies and shows on your Tv. it is a Google product which is normally refer to as “Google Chromecast” and it is a major competitor with Roku and Apple Tv. The Chromecast device are plug in like, that allow you access to streaming services such as Youtube, Netflix, Hulu and even Google play.
Chromecast dongle is normally plugged into and HDMI port and gives you access to lot of content of streaming types.
What Do I Need For Chromecast to Work?
This question is a very important one, you must know what it takes for you to use a Chromecast dongle. You will need an HDTV with an HDMI port for the Chromecast dongle to be connected, A stable wifi connection and a smart mobile phone or perhaps a computer which will serve as its remote source. An android phone or an iOS device of any type can serve this purpose and it will do the work very fine.
How to Set Up Chromecast
It is very easy and simple to use Chromecast on your Tv. Just plug the Chromecast dongle or device into the HDMI port. Make sure your computer or smart phone and and your Tv are connected to the same wifi, then follow the instructions that will come up as soon as the dongle is plugged in and enjoy streaming your desired video content.
Features on Chromecast
Chromecast has vast features which some other streaming dongle may not, especially how it can give you access to a lot on online streaming content.
- It does not need subscription for it to work.
- Chromecast gives you access to video streaming content such as HBO Now and HBO Go, GooglePlay Movies and TV, YouTube and YouTube TV, Slacker Radio, Google Play Music, PlayStation Vue.
- Chromecast can give you access to live content.
Back to the main topic;
MovieBox on Chromecast
MovieBox on Chromecast will definitely give you endless access to a lot of videos such as Movies, Trailers, Tv shows and even Dramas of your choice. This can give you access to videos both online and even offline.
Features of MovieBox on Chromecast
- MovieBox is as easy to install on Chromecast as anything.
- It gives you access to a lot of videos both online and offline.
- You can decide to download any choice of your desired video content.
- It gives you access to share movies from MovieBox with friends.
- You can create a custom channel of list of movies as you want.
How to Use the MovieBox App on Chromecast
You will need to download the latest MovieBox App for your Chromecast so you can install it into the dongle.
- Download an Application from the Google Playstore or App Store called Allcast or you can make use of an alternative app called localcast.
- After installing the MovieBox App on the Chromecast dongle, download the Allcast App and install it on your smart phone or PC likewise and follow the pop up walk through that will appear.
- Connect your Tv and smart Phone or Pc which serves as the remote since the Allcast app is installed on it to the same stable wifi connection.
- Open the MovieBox on Chromecast and enjoy streaming of videos and downloading.