This is one of my favorite streaming App after ShowBox as its very popular among the North Americans, Many people love this App as it doesn’t matter if you have slow internet speed. Popcorn Time automatically download some part of the video content so it doesn’t buff even though network is not stable, as it makes use of torrent technology. Also Popcorn Time does not expose your I.P unlike some other streaming App like Kodi which leaks your I.P if you don’t make use of a VPN. This application gives you access to almost unlimited video content you can think of ranging from Movies, dramas, Tv Shows and Trailers.
You should always note that when downloading this App or streaming through this App, you are exposing your I.P. It is always advised to you a very reliable VPN like PureVPN.
Guidelines for Installing Popcorn time
- Hover to settings from the main menu using the Firestick remote
- Click Device as seen below
3. Navigate with your remote and click Developers options
4. After clicking the Developers options, Click on Apps from unknown sources
5. After the step 4, Click on Turn on.
6. After the step 5, return to the home screen, hover to the search icon, search for Downloader.
7. Click on the downloader as shown above, then click on the downloader icon.
8. After it finished downloading, click the open button
9. Click the Allow button, if a prompted message pop out.
10. Click the OK button for the update Note.
11. Click the OK button on the Remote where you can enter a URL in the box
12. Type the following url http://bit.ly/pt018 and click Go
13. Wait for the download to complete, then click the install button
14. Then Click the Open button at the down left side
15. A prompt message will show up, just click Allow
16. Then exit from your remote to return to the home screen. Then you can enjoy your Popcorn Time